Leading company in the production of both bonded and coated abrasives
TORINO (Collegno) - HEADQUARTERS AND RESIN BONDED WHEEL PRODUCTION FACILITY
The Turin - Collegno plant today covers 27,000 square meters, was built in 1958 and expanded several times until 2010, when a new building of over 6,000 square meters was built to accommodate new automatic production systems which manufactures the cutting and grinding reinforced bonded wheels, in diameters from 75 to 600 mm.
CUNEO (Piozzo) - COATED ABRASIVE PRODUCTION FACILITY
Coated abrasives (fibre, cloth and paper) are produced in Cuneo - Piozzo. The plant was built in 1975 and expanded over the years until 2012 to accomodate new continuous production lines of coated abrasives. The site now covers an area of more than 25,000 square meters.
TORINO (Settimo) - WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
The central warehouse was built in 1981 and later expanded to support the evolution of the company. Today it is an efficient logistics center of 8,500 square meters equipped with the most modern systems for the storage and shipping of SAIT products in the world. The prompt availability of a huge number of products and the advanced logistic management make the SAIT service a point of reference in the market of abrasive products.